How to Kill a Rock Star

How to Kill a Rock Star - Tiffanie DeBartolo This is the book that makes me want to be a writer. I want to write books with characters like this. Paul is...well I can't even explain what Paul is...but the voice here is really something special. This book made me laugh and made me cry and made scream out loud multiple times.

There's a lot of talk about music and truth and trying to create something real amidst all the crap out there. I'm not a musician, or even a hardcore music fan and this stuff still moved me, because you want to believe in Paul and what he believes in. You want to be there with Eliza when she supports him. You just want.

I liked this book so much that I went out and tried to download the author's first book God Shaped Hole, but with no luck. I'll have to get it in paperback it seems. It also seems like she hasn't written anything since. What a shame. This book is really a gem. It has a romance in it, but it's not a romance. This book as a lot of flavor, it's meant to be savored, enjoyed to the last drop.